Dicho Tbilisi Pavilion: Collaboration within the frames of Dicho | non-stop streamed dialogue between Milan and Tbilisi initiated by (ab)Normal collective developed for the 2nd Tbilisi Architecture Biennial
Dicho is a neutral and non-local public space. Situated in two locations, one in Tbilisi and one in Milan, both hubs activate under-used public spaces like courtyards through an elementary device: a simple structure wrapped in chroma-key textile. Used by youtubers, twitch streamers and zoomers, chroma-keying is a simple but effective act to evade from one’s location.
Activities including impromptu lectures and debates on ordinary life will be recorded in real time by a camera and aired through a curated stream of footage and images, transferring and mixing elements from one site to the other.
The context of the Dicho Tbilisi Pavilion program is curated, moderated and coordinated by In-between Conditions.
Dicho Tbilisi Pavilion Live Streaming program:
- 20:00 | 20.10.2020 - Talk #1: Alternative Projections: Zura Jishkariani - "Dream Web": mapping and archiving dreams of Tbilisi;
- 16:00 | 20.21.2020 - Talk #2: Alternative Projections: Koka Vashakidze -"Argonauts’ Diary": Chronicles of the Betting Shop;
- 20:00 | 23.10.2020 - Talk #3: Digital territories: Ana Gzirishvili- "Life of my ghost": CGI character Bay and immaterial realms;
- 16:00 | 24.10.2020 - Talk #4: Digital Territories: Mariam Natroshvili and Detu Jincharadze: Transitions : from the public into the virtual;
- 20:00 | 26.10.2020 - Live Performance: Tbili Orgia DJ SET;
- 16:00 | 27.10.2020 - Talk #5: Visualize the unknown: Vasili Macharadze - Art Games: Form and Medium;
- 17:00 | 01.11.2020 - Talk #6: Live panel discussions: platform "Georgian Game industry" - Game development in Georgia;
- 20:00 | 01.11.2020 - Talk #7: Nika Kutsniashvili - Minecraft: virtual space and storytelling;
Official Facebook, YouTube Instagram and web pages of Tbilisi Architecture Biennial;
Shota Rustaveli Ave. 52b, Tbilisi | lower Station of the former Mtatsminda cableway;
Dicho | non-stop streamed dialogue between Milan and Tbilisi